Wednesday, July 25, 2012

International Camp Reflections by Myndi

When we first arrived at the campsite, I complained about the dirty toilets and huts. As I was in a camp, I learnt to tolerate. On the first day, we went to a pottery class to make a photo frame. The next day, we went to the Science Centre to watch a movie on caves.  On the third day, we had an international night where participants from around the world such as Hong Kong, Malaysia, USA and many more had to perform. On day 5, we went to East Coast park to build sandcastles. Through the sandcastle building activity, I learnt that teamwork is really important as if we do not pack the sand properly it will crumble down easily and our effort would go to waste. This is a camp I would never forget! J

~ Myndi (Imps)

No comments: