Friday, December 17, 2010

Pack Holiday 2010 Reflections by Rachel

I learnt that teamwork is very important. My Brownie friends and I learnt to co-operate with each other in order to finish the activities successfully.


It was a great experience when my friends and I helped the teachers to prepare dinner. We learnt that we should speak less when preparing food so that our saliva will not get into the food.


I found the scrapbooking very fun. During the 'Amazing Race', my friends and I learnt to work together in order to finish the race. Although we did not come in 1st, we had lots of fun running around the school. I think that the 'Talentime' activity was very helpful as it helped to strenghten the relationship between my friends and I. The food was very delicious. My favourite was the bbq sausages.

No comments: