Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pack Holiday 2010 Reflections by Therese

Day 1:

I was in group Blue Pea aka Butterfly Pea. Earlier today, we had telematch and treasure hunt. During the telematch, I had to wear a hideous dress. In the middle of it, I probably got an eczema attack because I started scratching all over, so I had to take the dress off. Whew!

The treasure hunt was awesomeand I really enjoyed it. I liked looking for the badges as they could be anywhere!! Then we had tea and dinner.



Day 2:

Today we did scrapbooking, amazing race and preparing for the evening's barbeque. Scrapbooking and getting the food ready for the barbeque was enjoyable but sadly, the amazing race was not as fun: We had to run under the hot sun, we could not find the 'army hideout', I did not have a good night's sleep the night before. But other than that, the race wasokay.

I really loved the meal times as the food was delish! And I would like to thank the teachers for preparing the food.

No comments: