Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pack Holiday 2010 Reflections by Kimberly

Day 1:

We participated in the telematch and treasure hunt. After jumping over the hurdle, we had to dress someone up. Therese was the poor victim who had to wear a girly dress. Then we had to choose a song to sing.

For the tresure hunt, we had to search around the school for badges. We found 10 badges in total. We had green bean soup for tea but I didn't enjoy it. I hate beans. I only like soya beans.

We had chicken rice for dinner and we did pow wow in the hall.



Day 2:

Today is the best day! I found out that the other Kimberly is so good in craft!!! She also helped me with my scrapbook. It was so nice except for the last page where she put in some random stuff and 'destroyed' it.

Amazing race was so fun. I pity Brenda who had to put her hands in the mud. =O We sang a modified song during talentime and came in first!

No comments: